Irvine, California – 03-11-2019 (PRDistribution.com) — By acquiring Orange Blade Consultants, U.S. CAD further strengthens its position as one of the leading architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) technology and consulting firms in the United States. With Orange Blade Consultants now part of U.S. CAD, customers in the Phoenix, Arizona metropolitan market, and surrounding geographic areas, will have access to the companies’ full range of AEC solutions, services, and expert talent helping them bid, win, and complete more successful projects.
- Market trends continue to demonstrate that AEC industry professionals desire solutions and workflows that streamline and automate daily tasks and drive greater collaboration among project teams. As such, the need for a single, one-stop industry partner capable of providing a comprehensive and diverse portfolio of best-of-breed solutions for all aspects of a project is essential.
- Orange Blade Consultants was founded in 2006 by John Magyar to help AEC professionals collaborate more efficiently on projects by offering Bluebeam solutions and consulting services.
- Orange Blade Consultants is a Bluebeam Platinum Partner based in Gilbert, Arizona, located in the Phoenix metropolitan area with over 13 years of AEC experience helping industry professionals bid, win, and complete successful projects by offering Bluebeam solutions, training, and support.
- As a result of the acquisition, U.S. CAD further expands market presence in the Southwest United States and gains a talented base of employees with specialized Bluebeam and AEC experience who will continue to operate out of Orange Blade Consultants’ facility.
- The acquisition of Orange Blade Consultants adds an impressive roster of nearly 8,000 customers to U.S. CAD’s significant and growing customer base.
- Orange Blade Consultants’ customers and other AEC professionals in the local markets will have access to a complementary and comprehensive array of U.S. CAD products and services including Bluebeam and Autodesk solutions, as well as many other leading AEC technology, equipment, and consulting services.
Supporting quotes:Daniel Counts, Chief Executive Officer, U.S. CAD“Both U.S. CAD and Orange Blade Consultants have served as trusted advisors to the AEC industry for many years. Adding Orange Blade Consultants allows U.S. CAD to offer new and innovative products and services to AEC professionals who are constantly challenged to deliver successful projects on time and on budget. We’re excited to welcome the Orange Blade team and customers to U.S. CAD.” John Magyar, President, Orange Blade Consultants “Orange Blade Consultants is thrilled to join the U.S. CAD team. Our vision of helping our clients transform chaos into clarity with Bluebeam products has driven us for the last 13 years. Better together has never meant as much to us as it does now as we join forces with a leader in the AEC technology and consulting industry. Our current clients should expect a seamless transition, access to a larger team of industry and technical experts, and the overwhelming support of our partners at Bluebeam.”Steve Jones, Senior Channel Sales Manager, Bluebeam, Inc.“As Bluebeam Platinum Partners, U.S. CAD and Orange Blade Consultants provide exceptional service to their customers and have secured reputations for being laser-focused on maximizing the value of their clients’ investments. Bluebeam is incredibly excited to see these two great organizations coming together to support their customers and our industry better than ever. We look forward to working with U.S. CAD to help our mutual clients maximize productivity, minimize risk and improve project predictability in 2019.” About U.S. CADU.S. CAD is a provider of BIM technology, consulting, production, training, and support to the architectural, engineering, and construction (AEC) industries. Our mission is to help clients win more, produce more, and achieve more.As a Bluebeam Platinum Partner and Autodesk Authorized Platinum Partner, plus our relationships with various leading technology manufacturers including Panzura, Leica, and CADLearning, we offer the most robust collection of AEC technology and workflow solutions, 3D scanning, virtual and augmented reality, and on-demand learning for AEC professionals for better project outcomes from conception through construction. Visit www.uscad.com. About Bluebeam, Inc. Trusted by over 1 million individuals in more than 130 countries, Bluebeam’s smart, intuitive solutions advance the way technical professionals work, manage, and collaborate on projects digitally. Founded in Pasadena, CA, Bluebeam has grown to include additional offices in California, Texas, Illinois, New Hampshire, Denmark, Germany, England, and Sweden. Bluebeam is part of the Nemetschek Group. Contact:Marie SalcedoU.S. CAD (877) 648-7223 ext. 250[email protected]
For the original news story, please visit https://prdistribution.com/news/us-cad-continues-growth-with-acquisition-of-orange-blade-consultants-a-bluebeam-platinum-partner.html.
Powered by WPeMatico