Program coordinator Deborah K. Frontiera (of Jade Business Investments, DBA Jade Enterprises) is pleased to announce the 10 best-selling authors as of Sep. 1, 2017:
1. James B. Willis, Ft. Worth, The Odyssey of a Purple Heart Vet
2. C. M. Healey, Dallas, Beyond the After and other children’s books
3. R. D. Vincent, Houston, The Donbridge Series
4. Karen Wright, Houston, Love Would Cry Inside
5. Michael J. Tate, Dallas area, Herba Hoota Hound Dog Bird
6. Judy Lowe, Dallas area, The Little White Light and other children’s books
7. Jeffery Tracey, Sr., Houston area, A Family Reunited
8. Lyn Gray, Dallas area, Annie’s Secret and other Annie the dog children’s books
9. Deborah K. Frontiera, Houston, Living on Sisu: The 1913 Union Copper Strike Tragedy
10. Mary H. Wright, Stranded, Stormy’s Adventure and other children’s books
Frontiera looks forward to seeing how the Top Ten list will change by the end of 2017, since more authors join the program every month and spend time talking with Kroger’s customers. Also, sales always increase in the last four months of the year. Frontiera said she wishes to thank the Kroger regional managers, Richard Valerio (Houston) and Brandon Pratt (Dallas) for continuing to support regional authors and literacy.
For the original news story, please visit https://pressreleasejet.com/news/kroger-stores-announce-3rd-quarter-best-selling-author-list.html.
Powered by WPeMatico