Canada, Alberta, Edmonton – 04-04-2019 (PRDistribution.com) — Cybertech Automation Inc., a North American Systems Integration Company, is recognizing a significant milestone. Since April 4, 1994 (25 years ago today), Cybertech has diversified into multiple locations in Canada and the US to provide Systems Integration, Automation, Instrumentation and Electrical Engineering services.
Cybertech has enjoyed 25 years of almost continuous growth by keeping clients happy, their plants running and successfully integrating each new generation of Control System technologies.
Cybertech supports the nation’s Pipeline, Oil & Gas, Forestry, Food Processing, Power Generation, Water & Wastewater infrastructure along with significant green initiatives such as Carbon Capture and Storage.
Cybertech Automation, along with Cybertech Electric, was formed in 1994 to specialize in Control Systems. With thousands of projects and hundreds of clients around the world, Cybertech has helped companies manufacture everything from ice cream to diesel fuel.
Cybertech milestones from the past 25 years:
- A top five placing as a Best Small/Medium Employer in Canada, with numerous years in the top 50.
- Creation of Cybertech Industrial Solutions to focus on Industrial IT and leverage Cybertech’s industrial plant knowledge into the Corporate Enterprise.
- Creation of a US company based in Pennsylvania to meet the demand for Natural Gas Engineering expertise.
- Majority of staff have an ownership stake in the company.
- Long-term employees, continuity and consistency of personnel means that clients often do several generations of upgrades with the same people who initially designed the system.
As Cybertech plans for the next 25 years, new Control Systems technologies like IoT, Edge Computing, Wireless and the Cloud will finally change long entrenched PLC, DCS, SIS, HMI, SCADA and Instrumentation/Electrical Industrial architectures. As an Automation-based Control Systems Integrator, Cybertech has the people and industrial knowledge to make it happen safely and efficiently.
Cybertech thanks all of our clients who entrust their critical control systems to us, and we look forward to working together for another 25 years.
About Cybertech Automation
For 25 years, Cybertech Automation has successfully completed Engineering and Control Systems Integration projects for a wide range of Industrial clients across the world. With offices in Alberta and Pennsylvania, Cybertech can effectively support Controls, Instrumentation and Electrical projects in North America and the rest of the world.
For the original news story, please visit https://prdistribution.com/news/cybertech-automation-celebrates-25-years-in-business.html.
Powered by WPeMatico